Best of Barbados...Glory Tours question

Lugnut

We will be sailing into Barbados on the Legend the 29th of November. Our scheduled arrival is 12:00 p.m. We were interested in doing the Best of Barbados tour given by Glory Tours. I have some questions.

1- What was your overall experience with this tour?

2- Has anyone ever done this tour with them when your arrival time is so late?

3-Their website states that they leave at 9:00 a.m. If we reschedule to sometime after noon, will we miss anything?

4- How "active" is this tour? I am a relatively young congestive heart failure patient that still likes to try to do fun things, but I can't handle too much.

Thanks for your help.

Al

Absolutely LOVED this tour and you get to see the best of land and sea, which is awesome! I don't think you'll have any problems with your health issues. The Wildlife Preserve is the most walking and you can go at your own pace.. The cave actually has trams to transport you. I don't know if Sarah can start your tour later or not and still get everything in, but it's worth an email to her. If there are enough folks on your sailing, then maybe they can do the full tour from 12pm- 8pm if everything is open, etc.

Maybe they have an alternative tour for later arrivals, too.

I highly recommend Glory Tours!!

pholter -

i'm thinking of one of Glory Tours taxi tours, where I can hire them by the hour. i'll have my 3 kids with me, so i think the best of barbados tour would be too long for them. if you had to pick 3 or 4 of the best sites to see in barbados, which would they be?

i think the kids would love the wildlife preserve.

thanks,

mg

pholter -

i'm thinking of one of Glory Tours taxi tours, where I can hire them by the hour. i'll have my 3 kids with me, so i think the best of barbados tour would be too long for them. if you had to pick 3 or 4 of the best sites to see in barbados, which would they be?

i think the kids would love the wildlife preserve.

thanks,

mg

I think I'd visit both Harrison's Cave and the Wildlife Preserve and you'll see alot of countryside and vegetation along the way. Then, time permitting, you could catch a later afternoon snorkling trip to swim with the turtles. Wrap up the evening at the Boatyard for a little dancing, drinking, and dining...

Archived