Cabanas on Barefoot Beach

lisaf1

Does anybody know how far in advance you can reserve a Cabana on Barefoot beach? We will be in a suite and we are D+. I wasn't sure if you can only reserve them once you are on the ship, or can you do it in advance.

Thanks,

Lisa

Does anybody know how far in advance you can reserve a Cabana on Barefoot beach? We will be in a suite and we are D+. I wasn't sure if you can only reserve them once you are on the ship, or can you do it in advance.

Thanks,

Lisa

Our concierge e-mailed me and told me 4 days prior to boarding, send the concierge an e-mail . They d not take them far ahead due to the very limited availabilty.

I e-mailed the Concierge 30 days out, and never heard back from him.

Within 7 days of our cruise I e-mailed him again, and his reply ws that he already had us a Cabana reserved.

We have done this twice for a over the water cabana. We are going back in 2013 and I think we will pass this time.

Hey feel free to pass on reserving those cabanas, leave a couple for us less fortunate middle-class folks who will be bunking up in down steerage and don't quite have enough coin to drop on a suite ;):D;)

There are also cabana's open for anyone to reserve on Nellies Beach that can be done via the RCCL website on the excursions page as soon as excursion bookings open for your sailing date.

Oasis on 7/21

Normally it is the first 2 letters for the ship - underscore - then Concierge@rccl.com

so for Oasis - s/b OA_concierge@rccl.com

(the underscore is in there)

however, I hope I am not giving you misinformation because I could swear I have read there are 2 concierge's on Oasis and Allure - so if it comes back it may be OA1 or OA2 - someone correct me if I am wrong

Maybe try posting on the regular board - what is Oasis Concierge E mail address - did a search but didn't get exact hit - Im sure someone has the info.

Oasis on 7/21

Normally it is the first 2 letters for the ship - underscore - then Concierge@rccl.com

so for Oasis - s/b OA_concierge@rccl.com

(the underscore is in there)

however, I hope I am not giving you misinformation because I could swear I have read there are 2 concierge's on Oasis and Allure - so if it comes back it may be OA1 or OA2 - someone correct me if I am wrong

Maybe try posting on the regular board - what is Oasis Concierge E mail address - did a search but didn't get exact hit - Im sure someone has the info.

AH HA - found it by searching under the current concierge thread

knew there was a number in there but I was off:

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

Hope you get thru and get your Cabanna:)

AH HA - found it by searching under the current concierge thread

knew there was a number in there but I was off:

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

Hope you get thru and get your Cabanna:)

Thank you for your help...I am going to email them right now....:o

Archived