Dolphin Quest Negotiation

Topgun4001

Anyone negotiated a price with Dolphin Quest upon arrival? If so, how did you do.

Thanks

Why do you think it is possible to negotiate the participation fee at DQ? I'm just curious. I would negotiate because .................................................

SBtS

You answer a question with a question. I'm guessing that you are related to my wife! I found the below on Trip Advisor.

If you will be there a few days DO NOT BOOK IN ADVANCE. When we arrived (having prepaid) they asked us to step outside to complete the waiver form. I figured something was up so I stayed inside as my wife went out with the kids to fill out the paperwork. It turns out they were negotiating with walk in customers for much lower rates. In talking with the customer later, they secured a much longer package for a fraction of what we paid for 20 minutes. Granted I had a guaranteed spot, having known this practice in advance I would have not prepaid my spot since we were in Bermuda for two weeks.

If you will be there a few days DO NOT BOOK IN ADVANCE. When we arrived (having prepaid) they asked us to step outside to complete the waiver form. I figured something was up so I stayed inside as my wife went out with the kids to fill out the paperwork. It turns out they were negotiating with walk in customers for much lower rates. In talking with the customer later, they secured a much longer package for a fraction of what we paid for 20 minutes. Granted I had a guaranteed spot, having known this practice in advance I would have not prepaid my spot since we were in Bermuda for two weeks.

If this had been included in your first post, your original question would have been clear. Anyway, thanks for bring this policy to the forum's attention.

SBtS

Archived