Oceania Website

heliman

Boarding Marina in Stockholm tomorrow and am unable to access my booking details online. Do they normally lock the information just before boarding? I would like to check my restaurant booking and other related details prior to boarding.

Rossco

Boarding Marina in Stockholm tomorrow and am unable to access my booking details online. Do they normally lock the information just before boarding? I would like to check my restaurant booking and other related details prior to boarding.

Rossco

Know the Rules, people:

Oceania Marina & Riviera

Specialty Restaurant Reservation rules:

Your booking must be paid in full.

The online dining reservation system closes 7 days prior to your sailing's embarkation date.

Owner's and Vista Suites may make reservations 90 days to 15 days prior to embarkation.

Penthouse Suites may make reservations 75 days to 15 days prior to embarkation.

Concierge Level Veranda staterooms may make reservations 60 days to 15 days prior to embarkation.

Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Staterooms may make reservations 45 days to 15 days prior to embarkation

Thanks for the response Bill - Im a bit of an "online" person and was only wanting to find out my cabin number.

As for the other curt response to my question - it doesnt warrant a reply!

Best wishes.

Rossco

That info should be in the travel booklet you recieved.

Bill

Rossco

I have never checked that close to embarkation so can't say with certainty but I think that they would not block access for your trip details. I can understand that they will not accept changes but why not display the details.

Their site has been going through some 'upgrades' (other threads on this) and has just recently improved in speed and availablity at least when I have tried. However they now splash that lousy footer across the bottom 'phone me' with no x to close. every page. Looks desperate. I have a wide screen monitor with apps that use the header and a double wide Task Bar (too many running jobs) at the bottom so the banner they are throwing across the bottom obscures enough of the window to be annoying.

In fairness, I was planning on finding that old thread to update as it has been better speed-wise but now I am having data related issues with my excursions as another poster had some time back (phantom booking). Sorry to be veering...

Back on point. I received a nice three page summary of my upcoming cruise as an email attachment from my T/A. It has all the details including flights, restaurant reservations, excursions, etc. Looked official generated by O. You might want to fire off an email to your TA and see if they can send you one. Handy to have.

We came within inches of booking this cruise; just a timing problem - enjoy your trip!

Archived