Oceania Rio to Valparaiso Dec 2012

britinflorida

After disembarking in Valparaiso, we will stay one night at Casa Somerscales. On 28 December we will transfer to the Sheraton in Santiago via a private wine tour of Casablanca wine area with Uncorked. Cost for two is $290 per person but less if others join. Interested?

I was going to find your roll call so you could post appropriately but while you gave the date you didn't give the ship ... so I'm just going to suggest that you find your roll call for this question.

You aren't the first to post at the general list for a specific cruise, and you won't be the last, but you really want to direct this question to people on YOUR cruise.

At first I was thinking that you were the cruise just after ours ... but ours is a year later ... sigh.

Mura

After disembarking in Valparaiso, we will stay one night at Casa Somerscales. On 28 December we will transfer to the Sheraton in Santiago via a private wine tour of Casablanca wine area with Uncorked. Cost for two is $290 per person but less if others join. Interested?

Here is the link for your cruise's Roll Call. You may find some folks on your specific Marina cruise who will be interested in joining you.

Archived