"Jersey Week" Lots of kids?

I'm from Jersey and vacation during teacher's convention week because both my husband and son are off from school/work the entire week. I never knew that this specific week was referred to as "jersey week"...I find that hilarious. LOL

Any fellow jersey people cruising on the Oasis this year during "jersey week"?:D

I teach so I use those two days off to do something educational, whether it be convention or not. I don't normally go to the convention much anymore, as I like to decide what I will do. Last year I went to Gettysburg. I'll probably go back this year or find something else historical to do.

...Not criticizing any teachers who take those days off...You deserve it!!! :)

I'm from Jersey and vacation during teacher's convention week because both my husband and son are off from school/work the entire week. I never knew that this specific week was referred to as "jersey week"...I find that hilarious. LOL

Any fellow jersey people cruising on the Oasis this year during "jersey week"?:D

We are going with 16 other families!

We sailed "Jersey Week" last year on the Oasis and there were kids (more so than you'd ordinarily expect for that time of year), but by no means was the ship dominated by or "mobbed" with kids. In fact, we sailed the Oasis again this past May (5/26 sailing) and there were farrrrr more kids on the May sailing.

I personally wouldn't hesitate to sail during "Jersey Week" again.

Archived