Earplugs?

I'm a little late on this (been cruising :D), but if you're still deciding, here's another suggestion for you. I really like the Rexall brand foam plugs. They're purple and they come in a 10 pack (I think) for around $4. They're a pretty good value and they work well.

Like others have said, do make sure to learn how to insert them properly if you've never used them before. It takes a bit of effort but when they're in properly, you'll know.

FYI, ear plugs only dampen sounds, not eliminate them. (Trust me, I wear them all the time at my job.) You will still hear the "thump, thump, thump"from the band. :o

I sleep with snoring parents so I use earplugs and earphones connected to iPod. Turn up the volume so it can be heard through ear plugs and I can drown out most noise!

Roll them back and forth between your thumb and index finger like you are rolling a joi...:eek::D never mind... just roll them back and forth a couple times to warm them and make them thinner, they will expand in your ear.

At least this works for me.

:eek::D;)..LOVE it...and I also use the foamy orange ones...they work wonderfully...especially when DH decides to watch TV and I want to sleep, then when he sleeps he doesn't wake me up with his snoring...I have had them fall out on occasion, but not very often..l usually find them in the pharmacy section of my local grocery store...I've been lucky enough to find a small plastic box with 10 inside and only paid a dollar...get several pairs as they tend to "harden up" after awhile..

Archived