Banks Beer

rlanting

I found some pictures on the Web showing a Banks Beer Brewery Tour, and would like to know if anyone knows anything about this Tour.

1. How far from the Cruise ship it is??

2. Is it a worth while tour??

3. Can you get anything to eat or drink there??

Thank you for the Info. :) :)

I found some pictures on the Web showing a Banks Beer Brewery Tour, and would like to know if anyone knows anything about this Tour.

1. How far from the Cruise ship it is??

2. Is it a worth while tour??

3. Can you get anything to eat or drink there??

Thank you for the Info. :) :)

Anyone know anything about how the Tour is for Banks Beer ??? :confused:

I've never taken the tour, but I understand its a good tour. It's about a 1/2 hour drive or less (i'm considering traffic in this and it depends on the time of day). There is a shop and a small bar there as well. Not sure about the eats but I know you can get drinks.

I haven't been there but will be in town next month on a cruise ship and it was a question for us as well. When will you be there? one of us should know something to tell the other, either way.

I haven't been there but will be in town next month on a cruise ship and it was a question for us as well. When will you be there? one of us should know something to tell the other, either way.

I'm there the week of the June 19th on the Destiny :) :)

I found a tour that will take us there for 17.00, but want to know if thats a deal or if it's better to do on our own??

Let me know if you are there the same time or before us etc. ??

It's been a LONG time since I did this, but I remember it being cheap, perhaps BD$10(US$5), or so.

Also, the Banks tour in Wildey (Bridgetown) wasn't everyday, only one or two days a week.

Why don't you email them and ask.

Banks Brewery

Have a wonderful time on the island! :)

It's been a LONG time since I did this, but I remember it being cheap, perhaps BD$10(US$5), or so.

Also, the Banks tour in Wildey (Bridgetown) wasn't everyday, only one or two days a week.

Why don't you email them and ask.

Banks Brewery

Have a wonderful time on the island! :)

I did email them before I started this tread. They sent it over to the tour company that I mentioned above. Thats why I was looking for more info. and help about the Tour.

I may have to go with the Tour Company...

• 4 months later...

I never made it to the BANK's Brewery, but I did drink my share of beer out on the Boat Yard.... and even grabed another 6 pack to take back on the Ship.

The folks at the Bank's Brewery said they would of even came to get us thru a tour company, but we had to much already going with Snorkling and The time we wanted shopping and Drinking out on the Boat Yard.

Thanks Randy :) :)

Archived