Soft-Serv Machine--Check It Out!

greenie

:D Was just looking thru my pics from last week's cruise on the Dawn ... here's one of BF Joe looking disgruntled. WHY is he looking disgruntled, you ask? Because the soft-serv machine is out of order (note sign).

Proof!

that's it..I'm adding a soft serve machine to my list to bring on board, along with the keg, easy bake oven for chicken parm, full length mirror, so much stuff! :eek:

Tim, better make room in your carryon for a few bagels! We had them for breakfast (once) and they were pathetic! (Kinda like those Lender's ones in a bag at the grocery store). An affront to any New Yorker or New Jerseyer!

that's it..I'm adding a soft serve machine to my list to bring on board, along with the keg, easy bake oven for chicken parm, full length mirror, so much stuff! :eek:

Tim - I thought I had packing problems. Hope Adam is strong!

Marit

Tim, better make room in your carryon for a few bagels! We had them for breakfast (once) and they were pathetic! (Kinda like those Lender's ones in a bag at the grocery store). An affront to any New Yorker or New Jerseyer!

Ack! Okay bagels to bake in the easy bake oven..check...

Tim - I thought I had packing problems. Hope Adam is strong!

Marit

Packing problems doesn't even begin to describe it!

For greenie & joe...

I'm sorry that Joe didn't get a chance to sample the soft serve ice cream machine at Sprinkles :( ...perhaps I could switch Joe & Kerry in the pictures like I did with their names on the DAWN birthday cake! ;) At least you got the "grand" upgrade in your cabin for his birthday on your 5/1 cruise...we were hoping to do that for our 4/24 cruise, but were told right up to getting checked in at the pier that there weren't any other cabins available on our sailing. Now, if we had the choice...we'd have taken a cabin upgrade over a "working" ice cream machine any day! Guess neither one of us of can "have it all"! ;)

We were most surprised to see that the ice cream machine actually was working on our cruise and had to snap the picture to prove it...last year's cruise picture of the ice cream machine was the "sad" one like you took (showing the "out of order" sign). I can state (for the record) that the infamous machine was "indeed" working after the attendant served up our soft-serve! We told them to keep it working for you.

I hope that the soft-serve machine on the SPIRIT works for your next cruise (if they have one).

Debjo (curious as to the percentage of time the DAWN's soft-serve ice cream machine actually does work)

HPIM2608.JPG.501518af13a768a11f5ee75cb264e47a.JPG

Archived