Hyatt or Marriott hotels available?

gkrnjlr

We are in the early planning stages of a 2014 Europe cruise and I know that we have a few options for where to embark (Barcelona, Rome, Marseille and I think Copenhagen is another???).

I want to use points to stay at our pre-cruise hotel and am finding it difficult to find Hyatt or Marriott hotels available in these cities. Can anyone tell me if you know of either Hyatt or Marriott being in Marseille ?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
We are in the early planning stages of a 2014 Europe cruise and I know that we have a few options for where to embark (Barcelona, Rome, Marseille and I think Copenhagen is another???).

I want to use points to stay at our pre-cruise hotel and am finding it difficult to find Hyatt or Marriott hotels available in these cities. Can anyone tell me if you know of either Hyatt or Marriott being in Marseille ?

Thanks!

We are using our Marriott points for pre and post cruise from Barcelona. Pre cruise we are staying at the Hotel Arts, right on the coast, and post cruise we are staying at Renaissance Barcelona Hotel a few blocks from Las Rambles. The Hotel Arts is twice the points as the Renaissance, but in my opinion will be worth it. Hope this helps

Archived