Toronto airport question

Hi! We're flying through Toronto this weekend on the way to Vancouver. We have a two-hour layover in Toronto, with our flight taking aff about 10:30 AM. Do you know if we can purchase lunch type foods to bring on the plane that early? I know our local airport does not start serving non-brakfast foods till close to 11 AM. Thanks if anyone knows.

Thanks. I'm hoping we can find something. We've had problems in the past trying to find "lunch" food at that thime in Philly, as they were only serving breakfast items.

Does anyone know for sure?

Hi! We're flying through Toronto this weekend on the way to Vancouver. We have a two-hour layover in Toronto, with our flight taking aff about 10:30 AM. Do you know if we can purchase lunch type foods to bring on the plane that early? I know our local airport does not start serving non-brakfast foods till close to 11 AM. Thanks if anyone knows.

No problem. Will you be departing from terminal One? or Terminal Three? For Terminal One, near your departure gate at the end of the domestic departures pier there is a " food court" where you will find ready made sandwiches and other prepared and fresh made hot foods. There is an A&W, and a Casey's there as well but I suppose, as you do, that the lunch food may not be available until later. Casey's is a sit-down spot that I suspect will serve any order from their menu. At the bottom of the escalators on the left after security for domestic departures there is a Tim Horton's which has fresh made sandwiches and of course coffee, muffins, donuts, bagels etc.

I am not as familiar with Terminal Three domestic departures but there is a selection of foods there as well. The best are before security. IE a Swiss Chalet and other food outlets. There is a food court roughly in the middle of the terminal on the departures level near the WestJet check-in counters.

Have a great trip

Archived