Kudos to nativeway!!!

I just returned from cruising the Carnival Valor. We stopped in Grand Cayman on 5/5. I had booked the Stingray and City tour. Our boat was to arrive at 9am and per Carnival I was told our ship would stay on Miami time which would be 8am in GC. Our tour was to depart at 9:30. Sharon and I agreed we had plenty of time. Well, first thing the captain did was move our clocks back one hr, leaving us very short on time. On that am we were notified that we went around a storm in the middle of the night and would not be arriving until 10am. Carnival did get us out on the first tender and we met Sharon on the pier. our group had left and Sharon made a few calls..she had us shop for about 45mins and then had us picked up and taken to the Yacht club where we met up with our group as they were coming back from Stingray City. We did the city tour and were then taken back out to the Yacht club. Sharon had fellow tour operator take us and 4 other couples out to Stingray city. It was awsome, there were about 15 of us with 3 crew. The catamaran ride was fabulous. This was truly an experience of a lifetime. We returned to the Yact club to have Sharon waiting for our group of 6. She personally, in her own SUV took us back to the pier with 20mins before the last tender. Thanks Nativeway for the top notch service, this opportunity was the highlight of our trip.

I just returned from cruising the Carnival Valor. We stopped in Grand Cayman on 5/5. I had booked the Stingray and City tour. Our boat was to arrive at 9am and per Carnival I was told our ship would stay on Miami time which would be 8am in GC. Our tour was to depart at 9:30. Sharon and I agreed we had plenty of time. Well, first thing the captain did was move our clocks back one hr, leaving us very short on time. On that am we were notified that we went around a storm in the middle of the night and would not be arriving until 10am. Carnival did get us out on the first tender and we met Sharon on the pier. our group had left and Sharon made a few calls..she had us shop for about 45mins and then had us picked up and taken to the Yacht club where we met up with our group as they were coming back from Stingray City. We did the city tour and were then taken back out to the Yacht club. Sharon had fellow tour operator take us and 4 other couples out to Stingray city. It was awsome, there were about 15 of us with 3 crew. The catamaran ride was fabulous. This was truly an experience of a lifetime. We returned to the Yact club to have Sharon waiting for our group of 6. She personally, in her own SUV took us back to the pier with 20mins before the last tender. Thanks Nativeway for the top notch service, this opportunity was the highlight of our trip.

They are AWESOME!!!!!

:)

Archived