Souvineers for 11 year old

Nadersmom

My 11 year old asked me last night what kind of souvineers I would be bringing back for him from Progresso and Cozumel.

Have never been there so I have no idea what I'll be seeing in the markets.

I asked him what kind of things he would like to have brought back and his response was "cool stuff" :rolleyes:

does anyone have any suggestions or tips on what I'll see in Progresso and Cozumel that may be unique as a souvineer for an 11 year boy?

You probably won't find a whole lot in Progreso that he would enjoy. There is a small marketplace when you first get off the bus but they were constantly hounding us so we didn't shop long.

Cozumel is another story. I could go crazy buying things in Cozumel and I have. You can't go wrong with a t-shirt or two, swimming/snorkeling gear.

It's hard to say what he may enjoy :rolleyes:

My 11 year old asked me last night what kind of souvineers I would be bringing back for him from Progresso and Cozumel.

Have never been there so I have no idea what I'll be seeing in the markets.

I asked him what kind of things he would like to have brought back and his response was "cool stuff" :rolleyes:

does anyone have any suggestions or tips on what I'll see in Progresso and Cozumel that may be unique as a souvineer for an 11 year boy?

Wrestling masks in Cozumel..they were a hit for our son!

165350_10150089332814765_4802819_n.jpg.d6573f1916adb5e6c85ecc2a5f1673de.jpg

I bought stuff from Del Sol for my grandkids, but they are mostly girls. I did get a few things for the boys too, but after awhile there was nothing new to get them. But for 3 cruises in a row they would ask me to bring them "more of those things that change colors in the sun."

Archived