What to bring on board to go with Rum?

First cruise on Saturday - what is BV - I thought if you purchased on ship it gets put in storage until the end of the cruise?

BV= bon voyage. You are correct that buying on the ship you will get it at the end of the trip, but you can order things online through the bon voyage program to have something waiting for you in your state room.

Since you don't drink soda, save your carry-on liquids for bottled water, sparkling water, or something else that you may want.

You can get lemonade on the ship for free.

You can also order multiple glasses of juice (for free) from room service -- orange, ruby red grapefruit, tomato, and apple.

When you order your juice, also order a bucket of ice and/or lemon or lime wedges (also free!)

Mix and enjoy :)

BV= bon voyage. You are correct that buying on the ship you will get it at the end of the trip, but you can order things online through the bon voyage program to have something waiting for you in your state room.

You have to call the Bon Voyage department to order alcohol. You can not order it online. 1-800-522-7648

Monday - Friday

9:00am - 6:00pm, Eastern Time

We took our own cups and filled them with the passion fruit juice at the lido buffet in the morning and used it as our mixer later in the day. Delicious :D

I just read the liquor policy last night and I believe it said you can bring one 750mil bottle of wine per person over 21 years of age onto the ship as you board. Any alcoholic beverage purchased onboard the ship or on an island will be held until you get off the ship.

I was curious about Carnival's policy because it's been a few years since we cruised Carnival and are quite used to Royal Caribbean's policy of no alcoholic beverages of any kind.

Hm-m-m.

You can order alcohol from Bon voyage before your cruise or you can order a bottle from room service once on the ship. Of course, not as cheap as they sell it in the gift shop, but you can't have the duty free gift shop liquor until the last night of your cruise.

Fuze! They make 20 ounce bottle of all kinds of tropical fruit flavors. We took some with us and it worked great with rum.

That sounds good. I like Fuze. I also like the idea of ordering room service juice in the a.m.

And, until the other day when my sister set me straight, I thought mojitos were made with tequilla not rum. I was thinking of getting a bottle of rum and tequila from BV but now will only get rum. We'd never drink that much in seven days. DH will have rum and diet Coke and I'll mix it up a bit with crystal light mojito to go packs and juice from Lido or room service.

Where in the morning do they serve/have mango juice?

THanks

This Mike also likes the juice(mango/guava) and they have it in the breakfast buffet area.I think only during the morning hours though

bring sports bottles with you and you can fill them in the AM and keep them in ice for later

The makers of Arizona Iced Tea have come out with 20 oz bottles of Pina Colada, I'm thinking that would be good if I can find a 12 pack, drink a little off the top, add the rum, shake and good to go.

Where in the morning do they serve/have mango juice?

THanks

Like the other Mike said, it is only served in the morning. They take it down around 10:00 or 11:00. It's normally served in the same place ad coffee and orange juice near the buffet.

- Mike

Archived