adventure of seas drydock?

We put off our cruise so we would be after dry dock that was supposed to be end 2013.

Now I hear it has been moved to March 2014.

Cany anyone confirm this?

The schedule I have shows Adventure's dry dock ending Feb 3, 2014.

Wondering how recent that is - I heard rumor it was changed to March 2014.

Our cruise is Feb 9th:(

Here's one link from Royal's blog:

http://www.*****.com/ship-upgrade-list-and-schedule

Another way to investigate is to look at the schedule of cruises for Adventure, and find out where there's a 3 or 4 week period with no cruises.

adventure still has bookings in feb 2014 so it must be moved. not sure. you can always call crown and anchor and ask.

we are booked on jewel of the seas the first two weeks of feb 2014. we love the adventure....b2b this past feb and b2b this coming feb!!!

I asked that same question a week ago. I was told she was now going into dry dock in the spring 2014. (March - April) We also thought we were going to be sailing her after her dry dock. Now I am trying to figure out if I still want to keep our b2b bookings the end of Jan. 2014. We are already booked for a b2b this coming Jan. and I wanted to try her when she was renewed.

We were going to sail on Adventure at the end of Feb 2014. I noticed dates had changed so we called and checked on it. It is going into drydock like March 9, 2014 through early April instead of in Feb. We opted to change our cruise to a B2B on Jewel as I didn't want to sail right before a drydock.

Is there anything in particular that is going on just before dry dock?

Do they really start to let things go?

thanks,

I've read mixed reviews about sailing right before dry dock and just decided for us, we would do something else. Plus, we decided to do a B2B and I don't like the Adventure itinerary that goes to Aruba (not crazy about Aruba and didn't want the 2 sea days), so we opted for the B2B on Jewel instead this time.

My son went on Radiance right before dry dock and other than some people working, he had no other issues.

Archived