Sovereign of the Seas sept 19 2005

James&Rob

Sorry guys.....Lisa & I are sailing on that date.....we're just going to be on the Zuiderdam leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale heading for the Eastern Caribbean! Doesn't your ship leave out of Port Canaveral? What's the itinerary? Perhaps we could meet up at a port along the way if you all are doing an Eastern as well! Let us know, Nancy:)

Hello

Rob and I was on the zuiderdam in april.on the eastern route we really enjoyed it especially Hal moo cay that was the best. Yes were going out ot canaveral, just a short 4 day cruise in sept for robs birthday. Im now looking into a cruise befor the sept one. O yes You will be going to Tortola Right. You must go to the baths at virgin Gorda if you havent been that place is so beautiful. also if you like to party do the kon tiki party barg in St Thomas. we went to both places in March on the carnival Victory and also in April On the Zuiderdam Have a great cruise James

• 2 months later...

I Saw Your ? We Sail On The ENCHANTMENT Sunday The 21 Of August. If You Are On The Same Sailing, Would You Like To Meet For A Drink? Where And When. Norman And Seymour

Archived