Who cares where you are from and what they would never do there!

parrothead74

Hunh, It's not like it's difficult to cook them.

Just kind of read the back of the bag and go for it.

Maybe it's the water?

Trust me, being a southerner, there's more to cooking grits than can be found o the back of the bag. But now I'm guilty of what the op said. Sorry!

Trust me, being a southerner, there's more to cooking grits than can be found o the back of the bag. But now I'm guilty of what the op said. Sorry!

It's tougher than you think to cut that stuff out, right? I find myself guilty when I am walking down 5th avenue to see a customer in Rockefeller Center (it's not just ice skating and Saturday Night Live, people work there too) or near any NYC building that could be deemed an "attraction" or "photo opportunity". Trying to navigate amongst the tourists I wonder where they learned how to walk? Stopping suddenly in the middle of a busy sidewalk, walking side by side in parties of 4 or more, stopping to take pictures and being annoyed that people won't pause for you to obtain the perfect shot, walking with their heads straight up in the air to see the skyscrapers & bumping into people, etc. Now bear in mind in a 5 minute window, 300 or more people will walk by if you stand still, most at a pretty fast and determined pace.

Deep breaths and a chant of serenity now! No judging...

A combination of personal experiences on board and the "Avoid Carnival & Miami" thread. I marvel at people dropping where they are from assuming that we are all supposed to know what that means? I just think folks have to get over themselves and stop judging.

I was thinking the same when I read that post...there is good and bad everywhere...even the small town in the midwest :rolleyes:..

"freakshow" LOL...never thought of life in that way..but hey ..I think it fits well.. hahaha ..love it

Lets just get our cruise on... :D We have some partyin' to do!!

Is there any state/region of the country that doesn't have some sort of reputation?? :confused:

I never hear anything negative about people from..........Wyoming :p

LOL...isn't it all just silly????

When you are born you are given a ticket to the freakshow... why not enjoy today's performance with a smile?

I love that!!! Ha! Do you mind if I use it sometime?:D

It is so absolutely true!!!:eek:

When you are born you are given a ticket to the freakshow... why not enjoy today's performance with a smile?

Permission granted, run with it!

I was thinking the same when I read that post...there is good and bad everywhere...even the small town in the midwest :rolleyes:..

"freakshow" LOL...never thought of life in that way..but hey ..I think it fits well.. hahaha ..love it

Lets just get our cruise on... :D We have some partyin' to do!!

We are going to party like rock stars!

Archived