Sofa bed in 2 BR, 2 bath suite on the Star

ilablyth

Has anyone used the sofa bed in the 2 BR, 2 B family suite on the Star. I know it is only a single bed, but I am wondering if it is very inconvenient when it is made up in the evening, especially of we wanted to be in the living room. Thanks.

Well , yes it is inconvenient when its open because it is the living room .

But , If you need the extra sleeping spot what are you gona do. Room steward will fold it up in the AM.

This is not only the case with this suite its pain with many cabins. Option 2 would be to book an inside across the hall . ; )

Hi, we never used the sofa bed as a bed but I think it would be a little tight in that area of the room with it pulled out, especially trying to get to the balcony. There is a table w/4 chairs & 2 chairs w/a coffe table in there besides the couch. My dd (17) fell asleep watching a movie on the couch w/a blanker & pillow & slept there all night. She is about 5'6" a 5'7" tall & she said she was comfy

Ck out the review I started yesterday, I have pictures attached of the living area, you might get an idea. The couch would pull out going towards the tv

Well we were on the GEM not sure if the set up is the same. However; we had the 2bdrm and my son slept on the sofa bed and the girls had the small room. It worked out fine our house keeper would flip it down when we asked and he flipped it back in the morning.

It was litterally a flip that was too funny.

The "sofa bed" in the living room does not open in the traditional way you would expect. The seating space actually flips leaving almost the the same amount of floor space to get to the balcony or navigate around the room. The bed is quite comfortable.

Archived