Bon voyage

ohio edge

Here's a comprehensive list of what's currently available through Bon Voyage:

BON VOYAGE LIQUOR / USEFUL INFO

Pre-order bottles of liquor and/or beer to be delivered to your cabin.

(prices below are accurate as of February 6, 2012)

Call to order: (800) 522-7648 Monday-Friday 8am-4pm CST (online ordering is not available).

· Prices may vary & do not include tax.

· There may be other choices, so if you don’t see something, call and ask.

· Order before boarding, this service is not always available once onboard – plan ahead!

· It’s definitely not cheap, but it is cheaper than buying individual alcoholic drinks.

Each guest (over 21) is allowed to bring on board 1 (One) bottle of Wine or Champagne (750ml or less).

Each guest also may bring aboard a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (12 bottles and/or cans) 20oz. each or less in their Carry-On Luggage ONLY.

ALL Alcoholic or non-alcoholic bottles/cans OVER the limit noted above will be confiscated. If the bottles/cans are unopened (seal intact), they will be stored for safekeeping until the end of the voyage, and available for collection on the morning of debarkation. All unsealed liquids will be discarded.

You may also bring a cooler on-board – maximum size is 12”x12”x12”.

LIQUOR

Most bottles are 1 liter in size.

Rum:

Cruzan White - $50

Gosling‘s Black Seal, Appleton Estate VX, Appleton White, Bacardi, Bacardi Limon - $60

Capt. Morgan Spiced, Malibu - $60

Scotch:

Dewar’s White Label, Chivas Regal - $75

Johnny Walker Black - $75

Glenmorangie (single malt) - $75

Chival Regal - $80

Vodka:

Skyy - $50

Absolute, Absolute Citron, Stolichnaya, Finlandia, Smirnoff, Stolichnaya, Three Olives - $60

Grey Goose - $80

Kettle One - $75

Gin:

Sloe Gin - $40

Beefeater - $50

Bombay Sapphire, Tanqueray - $65

Brandy:

Hiram Walker - Apricot, Blackberry, and Cherry - $40

Remy Martin - $85

Whiskey:

Cutty Sark - $50

Canadian Club, Seagram’s 7, Jim Beam - $55

Jamison - $60

Crown Royal, Jack Daniel’s - $65

Maker’s Mark - $70

Bourbon:

Jim Beam - $38

Jack Daniels Black - $55

Maker’s Mark - $60

Liquers:

Hiram Walker Peach Schnapps - $40

Brogan’s Irish Cream - $45

Di Saronno Ameretto - $55

Frangelico - $55

Southern Comfort, Kahlua, Galliano - $55

Grand Marnier, Chambord, Limoncello, Jagermeister, Bailey’s Irish Cream - $65

Tequila:

Margaritaville Gold - $55

1800 Resposado - $65

Sauza Hornitas Reposado - $75

Patron Silver - $85

Patron Reposado - $95

WINE / CHAMPAGNE

Carnival offers an extensive list of Wine & Champagne. This list has been recognized by experts for its quality and diverse selection. Prices listed are inclusive of gratuities.

Wine - Call for the most up to date offerings – some;

Ariel White Zinfandel (NA) - $17.25

Barefoot White Zinfandel - $28.75

Bogle Chardonay - $32.25

Castello del Poggio Moscato - $33.25

Cuvaison Cabernet Sauvignon - $55.25

Cuvaison Chardonnay - $47.25

Ferrari-Carano Sauvigon Fume Blank - $43.75

Hess Select Chardonnay - $35.75

Kendall-Jackson Sauvignon Blanc - $41.50

Kendall-Jackson Vinter’s Reserve Merlot - $43.75

Peter Lehmann Weighbridge Shiraz - $33.25

Robert Mondavi Chardonnay - $31

Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio - $48.25

Champagne:

Spumante Leonardini -$26.50

Sutter Home Sparkling Brut (NA) - $18.50

Korbel Brut - $31

Paul Louis Blanc de Blanc - $42.50

Prosecco Zonin - $36.75

Heidsieck Monopole Brut Rose - $74.75

Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin - $90.75

Dom Perignon Brut - $224.25

BEER

Beer is sold as singles and is the same price as at the bar. The prices do not differ for a case. Not sure if all beer types on board are available for delivery to the cabins, just ask to find out.

Domestic:

Blue Moon 12oz - $4.95

Bud/Bud Light 16oz - $5.75

Bud Light Lime 16oz - $6.25

Coors Light 16oz - $5.75

Michelob Ultra 16oz - $5.75

Miller Lite 16oz - $5.75

Thirsty Frog Red 20oz - $5.75, 60oz Pitcher - $15.75 (draught)

Non-Alcoholic:

Buckler 12oz - $3.95

Malt Beverage:

Smirnoff Ice 12oz - $5.75

Import:

Amstel Reg/Lite 12oz - $4.95

Bass Ale 12oz - $4.95

Beck’s 12oz - $4.95

Boddingtons 16oz - $5.95

Corona/Corona Light 12oz - $4.95

Don Equis 21oz - $4.95

Fosters 25oz - $6.75

Grolsch 16oz - $5.95

Guinness Pub Draught 16oz - $5.95

Heineken 11oz - $4.95

Molson 12oz - $4.95

Pilsner Urquell 12oz - $4.95

Stella Artois 12oz - $4.95

Soda / Mixers

Mixers (soda’s/juices) are the same price as at the bar.

Fresh Lemon and lime can be ordered from Room Service.

Soda;

Club Soda, Tonic Water, Coke products (Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Diet Sprite and Fanta Orange) 12oz Can - $1.95

Bloody Mary Mix 5.5oz can - $1.95

Juice - $1.75

Red Bull Reg/Sugar Free (8.3oz) - $4.75

Powerade 20oz bottle (assorted) - $2.95

I read on a different thread where someone pre-ordered the Bottomless Bubbles package from the Bon Voyage department, rather than having to wait in line and buying it on the ship.

I don't recall ever seeing that mentioned that on CCL's website...anyone else ever done this? Does it save any money, or cost more than buying it once in international waters?

I read on a different thread where someone pre-ordered the Bottomless Bubbles package from the Bon Voyage department, rather than having to wait in line and buying it on the ship.

I don't recall ever seeing that mentioned that on CCL's website...anyone else ever done this? Does it save any money, or cost more than buying it once in international waters?

It's not on their website but you can call and order Bottomless Bubbles in advance. I did it last cruise.

Would I do it again? NO. It's a hassle. You have to get a paper from your cabin and then take that paper to the specific bar on the paper to get your sticker. This means no soda until your cabins open and you get the paper and track it down.

The cost is exactly the same- save the hassle and buy it once your onboard. Or save some money and wait til you're at sea and theres no tax.

It's not on their website but you can call and order Bottomless Bubbles in advance. I did it last cruise.

As I mentioned in the other thread, that's just weird.

Would I do it again? NO. It's a hassle. You have to get a paper from your cabin and then take that paper to the specific bar on the paper to get your sticker. This means no soda until your cabins open and you get the paper and track it down.

The cost is exactly the same- save the hassle and buy it once your onboard. Or save some money and wait til you're at sea and theres no tax.

Thanks. We were thinking of bringing the max. 12 sodas on board with us and 'winging' it, since we have a cabana booked for the first port of call (free sodas), and our roll-call has booked a 2-hour private party through Carnival for the next day (open bar, which includes sodas). We'll see. It's a 7-day cruise, though. :eek:

Although there are many things that CCL did better on my January cruise than RCCL did when I cruised with them, CCL's soda program is NOT one of them.

RCCL has 'em beat hands-down: you purchase it on their website, it's cheaper per day, your sign/sail card is embossed with the soda symbol when it's printed (instead of a sticker), the insulated cup is complimentary and, on my ship, the cup activated a fountain soda machine on the pool deck. Really handy!

As I mentioned in the other thread, that's just weird.

Thanks. We were thinking of bringing the max. 12 sodas on board with us and 'winging' it, since we have a cabana booked for the first port of call (free sodas), and our roll-call has booked a 2-hour private party through Carnival for the next day (open bar, which includes sodas). We'll see. It's a 7-day cruise, though. :eek:

Although there are many things that CCL did better on my January cruise than RCCL did when I cruised with them, CCL's soda program is NOT one of them.

RCCL has 'em beat hands-down: you purchase it on their website, it's cheaper per day, your sign/sail card is embossed with the soda symbol when it's printed (instead of a sticker), the insulated cup is complimentary and, on my ship, the cup activated a fountain soda machine on the pool deck. Really handy!

I REALLY wish Carnival did Fountain soda. Nothing worse than a hot can of diet coke poured over ice!

I think you are better off winging it. You can actually chill your sodas in your mini fridge or a bucket of ice. Worse case scenario and you need to buy a few sodas- $2.24 with gratuity for a few cans is cheaper than the pass. Plus you could pick more up in port!

Good luck!!!

I wish I could sheridans. :(

You might be able to. When you call to make your order, ask.

I was able to get some items not seen on the menu last Sept. for my Alaskan voyage on the Spirit.

I believe if they have it in stock you can probably get it.

dk

Archived