Port Everglades Post Excursions

Ramrac

Does anyone know of any post excursions through Carnival from Port Everglades?

I looked on the website and could not find anything. I see there are some offered from Miami, but we sail and fly out of FLL, so that would not work.

We have a 5:45 pm flight back so looking for a way to store/drop off the luggage and still be able to do something.

See if there is a Carnival tour of the Everglades. We did that and they took all of our luggage on the bus, we did the tour (including an air boat ride) and the bus dropped us at the airport. We all loved it.

If I'm not mistaken, there will be one bus for Miami airport and one for FLL.

you might consider renting a car for the day and do it on your own. Perhaps explore the beach zone? It's much cheaper to rent a car in FLL off airport - you avoid all the airport concession fees. You can arrange to pick-up cars at many hotels (you dont need to be a guest). I find many cruise passengers miss the best that FLL has to offer - the beach zone and Lo Olas Blvd.

you might consider renting a car for the day and do it on your own. Perhaps explore the beach zone? It's much cheaper to rent a car in FLL off airport - you avoid all the airport concession fees. You can arrange to pick-up cars at many hotels (you dont need to be a guest). I find many cruise passengers miss the best that FLL has to offer - the beach zone and Lo Olas Blvd.

Thank you for the car rental idea. We are flying out the day before our cruise and plan on going to Lo Olas Blvd.

I've done both the Everglades and Intracoastal Waterway.

The air boat ride was kind of dull. You'll see a few alligators, and some interesting birds. It's a long boring bus ride to and from.

The intracoastal cruise is far more interesting. The two decker boat has a knowledgeable, humorous, narration during the trip through millionaire's row. The turnaround is where cruise ships dock.

To top it off, the boat has the best hot dogs on the planet.:p

You have about a half hour to shop or snack at Los Olas Blvd before boarding the boat.

Better yet, go on your own. :)

http://www.carriebcruises.com/

Archived