Kids club on Carnival

skrepka

Hi. We are going on the cruise with 8 and 10 year old girls in November on Miracle. I am curious to know what specific activities kids club has for these age groups. May be there a way to find a copy of kids club capers on line somewhere, or may be someone has one on hand.

Also, what are the hours for the kid club? Do they close during meal times? Are they open while ship is in port? Do kids get to stay in that area for the whole time, or do counselors take them around the ship (like for scavenger hunt for example). Can kids leave the kid club without parent taking them out?

Anything else you can tell me about kid club would be great. We have a 10 year old who is not looking forward to it, so I'd like to get an idea of the activities they do there, to give her some idea of what to expect.

I haven't used the kid's club yet, but have done a lot of reading and research, so I can help a little. :)

Someone is bound to have the capers. I know someone has a website of them... cruisinmama maybe?

While I don't know the hours exactly, I do know that the kids can eat dinner with the kid's club, they are open when ship is in port, and I believe that the kids that age do leave the area with staff for fun activities... I think.

Hope that helps a little bit until someone else has more details for you!

Thanks Mikestag :)

Yes they are always at the link in my signature.

Yes, they do have scavenger hunts - you will have to give "sign out privileges" for them to participate in them. Generally in a kids club the kids cannot come and go without the parents but on Carnival they have allowed kids to have these "sign out" privileges.

Tell your older daughter to look out for "Swimming Under the Stars" - it was a highlight for mine.

They do have nightly kids club dinners. And yes - there are times when they close down - like lunch time and a couple hours before dinner.

Archived