Hotel Rooms in NO

The BB's

Trying to book a hotel in May 2013 in NO. They are already saying no rooms available. Is it too early to book or is there a two night minimum?

Who is "they" who are saying there are no rooms? That seems pretty unlikely, although big events will book up the hotel rooms early.

The only event I could find with a quick search is the Jazz & Heritage Festival, which is April 26 to May 5, 2013.

Trying to book a hotel in May 2013 in NO. They are already saying no rooms available. Is it too early to book or is there a two night minimum?

I had the same trouble. I was wondering if it was too early?

If you are trying to book during Jazz Fest, it is hard getting a room. I would call the hotel directly and see. This is also a big graduation weekend, so a lot of people have family come to town. Good luck let me know if you need suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...

I had this happen to me to when I was trying to book online. I called the hotel I was interested in & asked them why their online site said they were booked up for April 2013. I was told that they had not yet opened those dates for bookings & to call back in 2 months.

Since then, I have run across this on several other NOLA hotel sites. Finally realized that I was just too early as most hotels only book 6 months out:rolleyes:

Don't let the "Sorry there are no available rooms for your dates" statement scare you. Chances are, unless you are trying to book during a big event weekend in NOLA, your hotel just isn't ready to accept reservations for your dates quite yet.

Give them a call & they can tell you when to call back.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived