Nice People at Princess

Shogun

Hi Caber

YYou are not alone, Princess called DW not me,

Roz,

Shogun is one very big fur ball, still acts like he is 6 months old he will be three this year.

yours Shogun

Wonderful! Enjoy him, I don't have to say that, I know you do!

Hi Roz,

Thanks we need to cruise together one day, we would have so much to chat about,

Shogun still gets stopped in the street by folk wanting to take his picture,

he has such a cute sammy smile face folk just love him, he is very much his own dog, and does what he wants when he wants,

yours Shogun

Hi Toberman,

Scared of me, why, :D now if you had met my DW you would be saying they were very brave to call her,

We need to cruise together, what your plans for the future, any thoughts about coming to Europe.

yours Shogun

Hi Toberman,

We need to cruise together, what your plans for the future, any thoughts about coming to Europe.

yours Shogun

Sorry - no plans for EU. I wud love it.. Med, UK, Baltics etc, but DW is all about sun, sea, and sand !! As you are aware, DW's make up the rules ! :) If we can scare up the resources, Tahiti will be the place for us.

I have seen a lot of complaints about Princess on phone service. I myself have talked to them many times, and have never had less than good service. What is more, I never had one 'hard sell' me in any way. They seemed genuinely concerned with my needs and always made efforts to help only.

I have only been once on any other line [Holland], and while it was ok, I thought Princess service blew them away.

Of course, saying this, I will undoubtedly set myself up for a fall. But what is a little risk in life, eh? :)

Doug

Hi Roz,

Thanks we need to cruise together one day, we would have so much to chat about,

Shogun still gets stopped in the street by folk wanting to take his picture,

he has such a cute sammy smile face folk just love him, he is very much his own dog, and does what he wants when he wants,

yours Shogun

First of all, you know I cruise with a Service Dog so you'll probably be playing with him and I'll manage to get a word in every now and then.

I wish you happy sailing and here's hoping we'll do it together one day!

We got a very welcoming phone call after a bunch of us had posted about the FCC office being so lame on one of our cruises.

Someone from Princess called me and asked what they could do to make us happy and sold me FCC's right over the phone. Boy, talk about service, I was very impressed by their watching CC and following up with those of us who wrote about the problem.

What have I done wrong?

I have never had a phone call from Princess UK and I have done quite a few cruises with them.

Caber -Don't think you've really done anything wrong... You probably missed an announcement from Princess UK (maybe 8 months ago). They stated that since P-UK was not making the kind of profits that their investors were looking for (this is obvious from the fact that UK clients are not allowed to book deeply discounted fares from US agents), they had to bring in a policy for contacting clients. As I'm sure you're aware, Princess UK is really Princess England. Just like Princess US is allowed to talk to Canucks and Mexicans... Princess England is allowed to talk to other nationals within the UK. However, in order to mitigate costs, they are only allowed to contact one individual in a country other than England. They will thus be that countries representative to Princess.

Now, since Princess has contacted Shogun (DW actually), you must get a signed affidavit from the Mrs that states Princess may in fact contact you directly (not thru the named Mrs Shogun). This form must also have a notarized copy of the real Shogun's paw-print. Once all this is received (in duplicate), Princess may at their discretion contact you.

Hope this helps !! :D :D

Toberman,

Having met Mrs Shogun, I am sure she spoke well, representing all us poor relations up here.

Actually, any time I have had to phone Princess UK they have been more than helpful. (brownie points for me?)

Im one the people that you dont like Shogun. I am a TA:D. I have never received a call at home myself but i have had clients who have had calls. Some for similar reasons as yours and some that have had customer service issues.

I don't think Princess makes sales calls here in The UK.

:D

Hey, english bird, why didn't we see you on the Grand Cruise 9th June at our get together?

Caber -Don't think you've really done anything wrong... You probably missed an announcement from Princess UK (maybe 8 months ago). They stated that since P-UK was not making the kind of profits that their investors were looking for (this is obvious from the fact that UK clients are not allowed to book deeply discounted fares from US agents), they had to bring in a policy for contacting clients. As I'm sure you're aware, Princess UK is really Princess England. Just like Princess US is allowed to talk to Canucks and Mexicans... Princess England is allowed to talk to other nationals within the UK. However, in order to mitigate costs, they are only allowed to contact one individual in a country other than England. They will thus be that countries representative to Princess.

Now, since Princess has contacted Shogun (DW actually), you must get a signed affidavit from the Mrs that states Princess may in fact contact you directly (not thru the named Mrs Shogun). This form must also have a notarized copy of the real Shogun's paw-print. Once all this is received (in duplicate), Princess may at their discretion contact you.

Hope this helps !! :D :D

but Mr and Mrs Shogun don't live in England:eek::eek::eek:

Hey, english bird, why didn't we see you on the Grand Cruise 9th June at our get together?

I completely missed it Hansi. A friend of mine works on board and I was sat at his bar chatting to him. After a few drinks I realised that I had missed the get together!:eek:

I blame my friend behind the bar!!!

:D:D

Archived