NY transportation

I will be taking the train from Baltimore to Penn Station the day of my cruise. I need to get to the Brooklyn cruise terminal. Any suggestions on how? I think a cab will be really expensive

a cab from Penn Station should cost about $30-5 tip and toll included per car...is that really expensive?

but have the directions with you- take the Brooklyn Battery tunnel to brooklyn get off at Hamilton Avenue(the exit right past the tolls) make two quick lefts and follow signs to the cruise terminal)

You will need to cab at least a portion of the trip. If you insist on taking the subway...take the subway(IRT seventh avenue express) to Brooklyn's Boro hall and then call a car service to take you the rest of the way(arecibo will charge about $10 for this portion7187836465).

II think a cab will be really expensive

It is not easy taking Public Transportation (though Yellow Taxi is considered Public Transportation) subway/bus to the Brooklyn Port. You also have a long walk to the Pier from the Bus Stop.

Agree with other's here Yellow Taxi or Car Service Dial-7 or Carmel.

Archived