Rhapsody - 6/12/05 - DOC Dance!!!!!

So...I'm soing the doc dance! My docs arrived in the mail, and I have already poured over that lovely spiral bound booklet from cover to cover (even reading the things I already knew)...it must be because it's my first cruise.

Thanks for all of those who took the time to answer my questions about the docs earlier this week!

Now...all we need to do is get enough people for our M&M, and we'll be set!

I'm so jealous (I have 52 days until my first Rhapsody cruise), but at the same time I am thrilled for you!

I've cruised many times and on several different lines, but the great reviews by Ernie and Budaman and many others make me excited to be finally sailing on Royal Caribbean.

It'll be fun to meet BonnieNYTX and the others who've signed up for our Meet & Mingle. My last cruise (Carnival) I met some very nice people that I had chatted with on Cruise Critic.

Have a wonderful time!

I'm so jealous (I have 52 days until my first Rhapsody cruise), but at the same time I am thrilled for you!

I've cruised many times and on several different lines, but the great reviews by Ernie and Budaman and many others make me excited to be finally sailing on Royal Caribbean.

It'll be fun to meet BonnieNYTX and the others who've signed up for our Meet & Mingle. My last cruise (Carnival) I met some very nice people that I had chatted with on Cruise Critic.

Have a wonderful time!

Stir: So you're counting the days also, are you? lol It will be wonderful to finally meet you! We just need to keep our fingers crossed that more will register for our M&M. I'm calling my TA to ask if more booked our cruise.

Big Reid and Journey: Have a blast and please post a review! I just cannot get enough! Stir and I will be sailing right after you!!

Archived