Cruise Documents

Luv2Cruise32

Did you go through a TA or carnival, I know when we booked with a TA I couldnt fill them out until we were within the 70 day mark. But the cruises we booked directly through carnival we could fill out as soon as we were paid in full. hth

Did you go through a TA or carnival, I know when we booked with a TA I couldnt fill them out until we were within the 70 day mark. But the cruises we booked directly through carnival we could fill out as soon as we were paid in full. hth

I don't think it should make a difference if booked through Carnival or a TA. The cruise I'm doing in October was booked through a TA and I was able to complete all my cruise docs months ago, even before it was paid in full. Once you put a deposit on a cruise through any TA or Carnival, you are able to get into Carnival.com and manage your cruise. Just no printing of Boarding Passes until paid in full. Also, with a TA, no access to the Billing Info part. You only have access to the Billing Info when booked via Carnival. OP, I would call Carnival technical to get some help with this. You should be able to do this now.

I don't think it should make a difference if booked through Carnival or a TA. The cruise I'm doing in October was booked through a TA and I was able to complete all my cruise docs months ago, even before it was paid in full. Once you put a deposit on a cruise through any TA or Carnival, you are able to get into Carnival.com and manage your cruise. Just no printing of Boarding Passes until paid in full. Also, with a TA, no access to the Billing Info part. You only have access to the Billing Info when booked via Carnival. OP, I would call Carnival technical to get some help with this. You should be able to do this now.

It can make a difference when you book with a TA.

Sometimes a TA will book a Pax into a pre-existing group for the amenities. The group can be anything from a bunch of friends to just a bunch or rooms the TA or consortiom has held. The group benefits from having an additional cabin and the 'unknowing' pax can benefit by having gimmees or a lower rate.

If booked into a group you will not be able to print out the docs until everything for the group is complete.

I print our docs asap. The few times I have waited either our internet has gone out or our printer has run out of ink.

I would definitely call Carnival and hit the prompts for technical probs on the Carnival website. They should be able to help you. You're paid in full and there shouldn't be a problem printing your cruise documents. See if they can help you. I had to call them the other day as it wouldn't let me log in and I've been logging in for years. It was weird, but we got it handled. Good luck.

Archived