OS Names--Almost Forgot!

greenie

I did remember to get the names of each of the Owner's Suites, as promised. I can not find the thread listing the gemstone names of the AB suites ... I wanted to add these to it. Oh well.

9006 Madison Ave

9506 Fifth Ave

10006 Central Park West

10506 Park Ave

I did remember to get the names of each of the Owner's Suites, as promised. I can not find the thread listing the gemstone names of the AB suites ... I wanted to add these to it. Oh well.

9006 Madison Ave

9506 Fifth Ave

10006 Central Park West

10506 Park Ave

You should have had 10506 :cool:

So as they sing on Greenie Acres give me park avenue :D

Not everyone will get that ;)

You should have had 10506 :cool:

So as they sing on Greenie Acres give me park avenue :D

Not everyone will get that ;)

GreenieAcres! I like it! :D

Faaaaarm Livin'

We're going to be in Central Park West--looking forward to the scenery of trees and lawn, and especially the skating rink!:rolleyes:

Greenie--thanks for posting these. I didn't think I could get much more excited for our cruise, but you keep ratcheting up the excitement level. Carla

We're going to be in Central Park West--looking forward to the scenery of trees and lawn, and especially the skating rink!:rolleyes:

Greenie--thanks for posting these. I didn't think I could get much more excited for our cruise, but you keep ratcheting up the excitement level. Carla

You SHOULD be excited! You are going to love it love it. I finally got my photos together--will re-size and post at Webshots over the weekend. Be on the look-out for more ratcheting! :)

:) Good Morning!!! I was the one that posted the "AB" Gem Stones names, my DD actually walked around and wrote them all down for me!!! (what a GREAT daughter I have!!!) Here they are:

Cabin#11010- "Emerald"

Cabin#11020- "Jade"

Cabin#11030- "Sapphire"

Cabin#11050- "Topaz"

Cabin#11060- "Garnet"

Cabin#11510- "Ruby"

Cabin#11520- "Diamond"

Cabin#11530- "Opal"

Cabin#11550- "Pearl"

Cabin#11560- "Amber"

You know I just noticed, why did they skip 11040 and 11540? Odd.....

Greenie, I have REALLY enjoyed your reviews, you are quite the writer!!! Hope you have a lovely weekend!!

Suesan

I am probably all wet but Asians consider the number 40 to be bad luck and since NCL is owned by Asians I kinda think that may be the reason you Don't see any 40's when it comes to cabin numbers.

I am probably all wet but Asians consider the number 40 to be bad luck and since NCL is owned by Asians I kinda think that may be the reason you Don't see any 40's when it comes to cabin numbers.

Interesting - quick look - the Star, Dawn, and Spirt don't seem to have 40. All originally designed for Star. The Jewel does :confused:

Archived