Happy Dance!

We just finished paying for our cruise and have booked our flights. I went through and printed sea pass also. I can not seem to find where you order luggage tags. Could someone help me out here?

We are sailing on Oasis on October 20, 2012 to celebrate our 28th anniversary!

Now to go dance in the corner for getting it all together before full payment was due! 85 days till we will be aboard this wonderful ship! and its only our second cruise ever as we sailed on Allure last year. We have been waiting for over a year for the Oasis cruise. Told hubby I cant wait a full year again :D

We just finished paying for our cruise and have booked our flights. I went through and printed sea pass also. I can not seem to find where you order luggage tags. Could someone help me out here?

Now to go dance in the corner for getting it all together before full payment was due! 85 days till we will be aboard this wonderful ship! and its only our second cruise ever as we sailed on Allure last year. We have been waiting for over a year for the Oasis cruise. Told hubby I cant wait a full year again :D

Too soon for luggage tags. You will find the link to order your tags on the documentation area of the website at about 45 days before sailing.

Congratulations!!! :D Nothing better than a cruise all paid!! :)

Archived