Luggage tags

luciabox

With our final documents, we now get pre-printed tags with our name, but not deck number and room number displayed (we have booked a GTY).

If they don´t assign stateroom until the day of the sailing, what will happen to our bags? how to get to our cabin?:confused::confused:

With our final documents, we now get pre-printed tags with our name, but not deck number and room number displayed (we have booked a GTY).

If they don´t assign stateroom until the day of the sailing, what will happen to our bags? how to get to our cabin?:confused::confused:

In that case, you will receive preprinted luggage tags that leave the cabin # blank, to be filled in when you get to the ship.

The Porter Supervisor will have an invoice of cabin assignments, as will the agents at the check in desk. You may want to have a sharpie marker with you, just in case, but the Porters usually have those too. :D

Enjoy your cruise!

We are on the same sailing as you and we are also awaiting a cabin number, they say that we may get this approx 21 days before we sail, via email. We will wait and see.

Hope you enjoy the cruise.

I noticed that you're a resident of A Coruna, Spain. Is this the same as La Coruna? (The second version is what Oceania is calling the port that is the gateway to Santiago de Compostela.)

If so, do you have any recommendations about a port call there? We'll be on a cruise in 2013 stopping in La Coruna. I've done enough research to know that both La Coruna proper and Santiago have a lot of appeal, and I'd welcome some comments from a resident -- or anyone else who reads this post. (Yes, I will be checking out the Ports of Call board, but this opportunity was too good to ignore.)

Thanks in advance.

I received luggage tags without a cabin number and when the cabin was assigned I just filled in the tag. I did not receive an email when the cabin was assigned. It just popped up one morning on the Manage my Reservation page. It was about 2 weeks before we sailed. HAve a great cruise.

We are on the same sailing as you and we are also awaiting a cabin number, they say that we may get this approx 21 days before we sail, via email. We will wait and see.

Hope you enjoy the cruise.

Hi, Leere!

Nice to meet you. See you onboard!! :)

Daily, we check if there is already assigned cabin on the website of Oceania, but nothing for now :(

Still waiting

I noticed that you're a resident of A Coruna, Spain. Is this the same as La Coruna? (The second version is what Oceania is calling the port that is the gateway to Santiago de Compostela.)

If so, do you have any recommendations about a port call there? We'll be on a cruise in 2013 stopping in La Coruna. I've done enough research to know that both La Coruna proper and Santiago have a lot of appeal, and I'd welcome some comments from a resident -- or anyone else who reads this post. (Yes, I will be checking out the Ports of Call board, but this opportunity was too good to ignore.)

Thanks in advance.

Yes A Coruna is the same as La Coruna.

A wonderful place!! :)

If you want to go to Santiago, you must read the blog of my friend Keltic, who has written a good article entitled "Santiago for independent cruisers."

This is the link: http://www.waveandwind.net/p/santiago-for-independent-cruisers.html

If you prefer to stay in my city, you can also visit a lot of beautiful places: Tower of Hercules, Old Town, Paseo Maritimo, Plaza de Maria Pita, etc, etc.

More information: http://www.turismocoruna.com/web/

Enjoy your cruise!

I received luggage tags without a cabin number and when the cabin was assigned I just filled in the tag. I did not receive an email when the cabin was assigned. It just popped up one morning on the Manage my Reservation page. It was about 2 weeks before we sailed. HAve a great cruise.

Thank you, Candbgirl :)

I love A Coruna as a port of call - it's a very pleasant city and can always be relied on for a little movement as you arrive or at sailaway. :)

Here's a You Tube video from fellow CC member & Oceania fan PS Caledonia...

There is also a YouTube member who films most arrivals & sailaways in A Coruna called "Jorodmon"...... http://www.youtube.com/user/jorodmon?feature=results_main

His videos of "O" ships show quite a smooth ride compared to some :eek:

Archived