12 - 14 teen program on Oasis/Allure

Niquein99

Can anyone tell me how's the teen program on Oasis/Allure for the 12 - 14 year olds? I'm considering booking Oasis for spring break 2013 and my son is now 12, so he will move up to the 12 - 14 teens. If you've had kids in this age group, what was your thoughts on the program with a 12 year old? I've heard that RCI will group the 12-14's with the 15-17's on Oasis/Allure. Is this really the case? It makes me a bit nervous knowing my 12 year old would be grouped with 15 year old boys. I thought Oasis/Allure had them grouped separately in the "living room and fuel" teen areas. But reading some review of Allure and Oasis, it appears they are grouped together in some instances. Just trying to get a full understanding of how RCI handles the 12 year old group. He's looking forward to moving up to the teen group, but me....not so much! :p I posted this question on the main RCI boards too.

Right now we're booked on the Carnival Breeze for spring break, but I'm looking to change and switch over to Oasis. Any insights or thoughts? TIA!

Archived