LAX to Marriott Maingate Disney - Disney to Long Beach Pier-LB Pier to SanDiego-

jnv

we will be flying into LAX and will need transportation to Disneyland Hotel - 3 days later will need transportation to Long Beach pier - and after cruise we need transportation to San Diego hotel - any suggestions as to what would be cheapest for group of 6? thanks for any help.

Below is the cost I got using SuperShuttle for six:

Exclusive van to Disneyland Hotel: $106 (plus tip)

Disneyland Hotel to Long Beach Port: $113

It doesn't offer a transfer to San Diego. I think renting a mini-van and driving would be your best bet--if you don't want to drive, perhaps someone has a recommendation.

PrimeTime Shuttle does offer a transfer from Long Beach Harbor to San Diego, private shuttle $225.

If you book these on line--remember that the port is an Airport--for Supershuttle, keep scrolling down past the airports to the ports. For PrimeTime, just read the list.

yes, I was thinking that might be the best thing to book all the transfers with the same company. since we have different one way transfers, I will call to talk with them to clarify all the info. Thanks again for the info.

After your cruise, additional ways to get to San Diego (other than the private shuttle already listed) are:

- Rental car: I know you don't want to do that, but on a weekend the traffic should be easy. It's a very scenic drive once you get out of LA and the freeways are easy to navigate. It's probably the cheapest and fastest option. This is California so everything is car-centric.

- Amtrak: Take a cab or shuttle to LA Union Station, then Amtrak to SD. Or, take a shuttle to the Anaheim, Santa Ana, or Irvine station and that will cut some time off your total trip time.

Hope this helps.

Archived