A little Uneasy

JoeMini

Hi, I was wondering if anybody has any input on-going Belize rumblings. I was all gung-ho about cave tubing with X-treme in fact have been signed up for some time now. I was on another part of this website looking at Carnival stuff, and saw all kinds of thread write-ups about Belize. Was wondering if anybody had any positive words about Belize. :) I know that anytime you go to another country you have to be on your toes, but just wanting to hear some positives or things to watch out for.

We enjoyed Belize very much - lovely countryside and friendly people. I doubt that you will have any problems on on excursion - although Belize City is not somewhere I would wander about on my own

Hi A little Uneasy

Hi we just got back from Belize Friday May 6th (Carnival Miracle) and we did the Cave Tubing.... Your tour will pick you up at the pier and you have nothing to fear. It was a great tour.... Just sit back and enjoy....Have a great time....

Archived