The Amazing Joff Eaton!

Was this July last year??? If so I was on the independence :)

We've booked to go again August this year and one of the first things I done was to look at the cruise schedule for Gibraltar, to see if a ship will be along side us!!! Unfortunately we will be alone :( :(

Sorry for not replying earlier but yes it was July last year, the 26th

Just back off Independence, the amazing Joff Eaton did it again, a fantastic cruise. The Quest was hilarious, and so was that brilliant sailaway party in Ajaccio with the AidaBella. Although it was the boy in the green shirt on the Aida ship that was the real star there :D

we were on 9 July cruise last year and Joff did this in Gibraltar with a Princess ship, brilliant afternoon and the passengers on the Princess ship were obviously having a ball too. Joff is one of the best cruise directors I have sailed with heads above some of the others.

• 3 weeks later...

We've only ever had 2 cruise directors who have absolutely made a cruise, one is Graham Seymour, and the otehr is Joff. He is energetic, quick witted, and one of the nicest CD's ever. His morning show is funny and his chemistry with the activities manager (Rob) is hilarious.

Archived