Baby Gate for Suite

PhotoGal07

Currently our two year old has decided that she prefers sleeping on the floor to her sleeping on her bed. Our current bedtime routine is that we put the baby gate up in her room, tuck her in, and let her fall asleep. Since she knows there's nothing that exciting in there, she settles down and goes right to sleep.

We'll be on Norwegian Sky in a suite in November, and I'm wondering if we would be smart to bring a travel gate with us. We could then put her on the floor by our bed, or in the closet, gate her in, and then be in the main room or on the balcony without her wandering around the room and getting into things. Does this sound reasonable? Has anyone ever done this? Any advice would be appreciated.

Not sure if you'll be flying to port, but I wouldn't want to take a gate on a plane. What about a sleeping tent? We have the PeaPod Plus. It folds totally flat and once our 3 yr old figured out how to unzip it from the inside, we safety pinned the zipper. It also keeps his sleeping area nice and dark. I imagine it would fit very well on the floor of a walk in closet. We have used it very successfully in hotel bathrooms.

Archived