Pinel

Jiffymom

Sure don't hear much. Looks like such a nice place to visit. Relaxing day on the water with beach bars all over. I'm not at all excited to go to Orient. Way to crowded. Plus have two granddaughters so don't want nude or topless. I know thats a tradition in St Marten but I'll try and avoid it.

We went to Pinel last year and there were way more topless women there. It seemed to be mainly a hangout for locals - they all seemed to know each other!!

I really enjoyed it. The beach was beautiful and we had a good time. Just wanted to warn you about the topless issue.

Maggie

Sure don't hear much. Looks like such a nice place to visit. Relaxing day on the water with beach bars all over. I'm not at all excited to go to Orient. Way to crowded. Plus have two granddaughters so don't want nude or topless. I know thats a tradition in St Marten but I'll try and avoid it.

I noticed very little topplessness at the beaches on my recent land vacation. as for locals going topless I disagree with this. I was at Le Gallion beach which had many island families enjoying the day and I did not see one topless beach goer on the beach or in the water.

Archived