7/29-8/5 Carnival Pride Review

queentashyra

I returned yesterday. The cruise was great more than I could imagine. I went with my family and we all got to sit together all I had to do was tell the dining room.

1st sea day- Got on the ship and walk around in awe, waited for our room to be ready. I was eager to see if the 2 big bottles of vodka made it in (IT DID!!) We also ordered 1 bottle of vodka and 2 of bacardi. our room was the party room.

Most of the vacation was spent watching shows drinking.

TIP DO NOT DRINK LARGE AMOUNT OF ALCOHOL AND TAKE BONINE....

My boyfriend is very out going a he met a group of people who hung out on the Serenity lounge to 4am. We went to the clubs. We ate so much I can post a link to the photos.

Our head waiter was Jorge and Mohammed. Our cabin steward was Nelson. We over enjoyed ourselves and the last 2 nights I was in bed by 10:45pm due to the drinking and the Bonine. I felt drugged. lol

it was a blast cant wait to my next one.

I went to alot of shows based on what i had reviewed on here.

my family was glad that i had done my research. i told them it was thanks to cruise critics. i decorated my door but didnt see anyone else do it.

the only complaint i had was room service was very slow at 3am-4am. it was an hour wait.

will continue later.. but ask any question

we loved karoke(sp). in fact we got stopped alot asking if we were coming back, even the guy in charged asked. i was horrible not sure why they wanted me to sing again. i sung like 5 songs. lol. my boyfriend and cousin were much better.

the motown show was great in the lobby area we were dancing in the center.

to most people we look in our 20s but we are in our 30s.

we went to the Q & A. the ports were great but the time went by quick.

it rained off and on when we were in half moon cay but we enjoyed watching the pirate games

will post more pics later and some with me in them. what i liked the most about the cruise was that was no division, like the blacks, whites, spanishs or religion everyone got along. i have never said hello so much in my life. everyone was friendly

we meet a pair of boy/girl twins and the girl was a teacher math or english. we never got their name but they hung out on the serenity late night. any one know them want to know the next cruise there on cuz we would cruise with them again. my boyfriend loved hanging with them?

ok im back

Im a smoker so there was limited places to smoke so i thought. on the 5th day i realized there was a place on the 2nd/3rd floor to smoke. i noticed alot of non- smokers sitting in the smoking section and giving dirty looks to the smokers.

I like the food and everyday i tried the didja, the room was bigger than i thought. more pics

out of the 3 ports ...freeport is the cheapest for souveniors. $1 key chains $3 shot glass ..cheap liquor

our room inside cabin 1118

th_CIMG0080-1.jpg

my bf enjoying serenity

th_CIMG0049-1.jpg

towel art compared to what i seen on here our was not that great

CIMG0022-1.jpg

CIMG0011-1.jpg

cruise director was Jaime and the assistant cant remember his name will look at the times but he was great so was Ki-Ki and Sarah.

Sarah was in the club one night she said they work there too. and they have theme night at the Beauties

conches on sale

th_CIMG0015-1.jpg

th_CIMG0259.jpg

th_CIMG0232.jpg

th_CIMG0220.jpg

Archived