Palma Airport to Port

Hello all,

Looking for some info, we are flying into palma airport and sailing with royal caribbean on the grandeur on the 12th august.

*we are looking to get a taxi, and have the following questions.

*how long is the trip to the port from airport?

*how many euros is it, two adults and 1 child?

*does the taxi take you right to the ship?

*when disembarking the ship are there taxis available where you get off?

Thank you and look forward to your replies.

Is a transfer not included? If not there are plenty of taxis at the airport which will get you to the ship. Journey time should be approx 10 -15 mins along the waterfront, past the marina - not far at all and a good chance to see a little of Palma (Cathedral on the right.) Taxi should be able to get you right to the ship or certainly very near as its a small docking area. Can't help with cost as we have always had a transfer included but wouldn't have thought it would be very much as its such a short journey and you will be there in next to no time.

I *think* it was €25, and I would allow 20 minutes. There are loads of taxis available and they have set fares. As far as I remember (never cruised from there, but visited many times) embarkation is at Porto Pi and is right next to the road. There will be loads of taxis available when you return, even a bus which is €2.50 each.

Have a good trip :D

• 2 weeks later...

just to say we arrived at palma airport, travel time 18 mins to port, taxi price €26. taxi right to the ship.

getting off the ship, we got off first thing and there were taxis, although not a lot, were ripped off by the driver taking the long road and the cost was €37 makes you sick, shame on him.

just to say we arrived at palma airport, travel time 18 mins to port, taxi price €26. taxi right to the ship.

getting off the ship, we got off first thing and there were taxis, although not a lot, were ripped off by the driver taking the long road and the cost was €37 makes you sick, shame on him.

Ah, what a nasty man - shameful! I hope you had a good time though :)

Archived