Very Excited

pjstime4fun

I think I posted this wrong the first time so I am reposting. My Husband & I have just celebrated our 50th. Anniversary, but don’t let that fool you we started young and still having fun, this trip is our gift to each other. We are traveling with friends who are celebrating their 50th. On the trip so there will be lots of celebrating. We are all foodies and cork heads so were looking forward to meeting other wine lovers and sharing some good wine and wine knowledge. We have been looking into private tours and have found some that are fair priced and great reviews on Trip Advisor web site. Does anyone know what the wine list is like; we are going to buy the beverage package but just wondered if anyone know any labels served on previous ships. Looking forward to meeting you all can't wait.

Pauletta

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you posted this on the regular Oceania board under "Cruise Lines A-O," but this is the wrong area to post this question. The Roll Call section is for people to get together and exchange messages about specific cruises. Nobody is watching this section ("Roll Call") to answer questions such as this.

I am not a cork head, so I cannot answer your questions.

Lastly, put more of a description of your question in the Subject Line so people can scan the various threads and offer information for you. Some people who know the answer might not bother to see what "Very Excited" is about, but would have responded if you had put in something such as "wine brands."

Not to worry, we were all new at this once.

Archived