Carnival.com help

lisanjosh

I have been trying to logon to my account on Carnival.com and I guess I have forgotten my username or password and my email has changed. Is there a number I can call or an email I can email to get my username and password to my account? Thanks!!!

Same here, for a week. Sent an email and they told me my username/email did not exist.......i went in and did screenshot of there site saying what my username was, and that i already have a profile. Probably wnt here back until next week. But if u need access to ur acct, u can go to manage my account, access my booking, click, bottom of next page in small letters in blue and underlined is Quick Booking Access. Click and enter what it ask for-u will need ur booking number. This can get u in ur acct without ur login.

I had the same problem and it seems my log in has been changed from my email to my full name, think it happened after I sign up for the new points thing. No spaces in the name and first and last are capitalized. Also my password was the same. Hope this helps.

Example: JohnSmith

Archived