Grandeur passengers 05/07/05???

How did you get Norwalk Virus???:eek: I'll be sailing on her shortly. How can so many things go wrong on the same ship at the same time? That must have really sucked. Sorry it happened to you. I hope our trip is an un-eventfull week for the Old Girl.:cool:

Since I read that it comes through via seafood the only seafood I had towards the end of the cruise was scallops. But I thought you could get this other ways too. Anyone can enlighten me if I am incorrect.

There weren't any hand sanitizing things around but as previous poster mentioned this is viral not bacterial.

Hi

I was on Grandeur from April 30th until 13th May and this is the first I have heard about it.

I ate shrimp cocktails every night, and had lobster & Steak.

I had a great time on the ship, I was in an outside on deck 2, in stateroom 2064, while onboard we got a new carpet, curtains, sofa and chair and never seen them change it!!

What a ship! we loved it.

Kirsty Gee

NLV don't come from seafood. They come from a sick passanger who didn't thouroghly wash hands after a trip to the toliet. It isn't a food poisioning. It is from people who have the disease on their hands from first improper wiping, then improper handwashing. How's that to ruin your dinner??

I was on that sailing as well and noone that I met or talked to had the virus. Luckily we didn't get it. I did stay in bed all day Wednesday, but that was because of the rocking. I managed to get our for food, but could barely keep my head up.

Archived