Coco Cay??

Can someone please tell me about Coco Cay. We would like to just hang out at the beach, are there chairs? Or do you have to book an excursion? All I know about it is that it's Rccl's private island. Thanks.

Coco Cay is a beautiful island. Tons and tons of beautiful white sand, lots of lounge chairs and hammocks. You can sit at the main beach with tons of people or wander off a little and be more secluded (which is what we did). They have a small area with souveniers and a large eating area where you are served a barbeque. Lots of food, not the greatest food but who cares, you are in paradise and it is an outside barbeque. My family did some excursions and enjoyed them, I brought a book and enjoyed the beautiful surroundings. Enjoy!! :cool:

Of all the ports I've been to, CocoCay is my all time favorite.

If I ever get a scanner, I'll have to scan in the picture of DH and I (Then D-fiance) walking on a very secluded little beach we came across, holding hands. It's a BEAUTIFUL picture.

When snorkeling, go early for the best viewing, but it's fun all day. And YES COCOLOCOS are amazing. I was all concerned that I wouldn't get one on my next cruise until I was told that CocoLocos and Labadoozies are the same drink. On a cruise where we didn't stop at either location it was our "Bon Voyage" drink of the day! :) I ALWAYS search them out!

We were there just last week. Absolutely beautiful weather! But don't leave your food on the table and walk away because the seagulls will attack by the hundreds! And, don't step on the baby chickens.

By far, my favorite part of the cruise was Coco Cay. You will love it!

Coco Locos have Coconut Cream, pineapple juice, I believe orange juice and papaya juice. When you purchase one, they add rum. Not sure if they add any rum prior, but definitely one the spot.

The snorkeling is very good, especially early in the day. One of my family members said it was better than in Hawaii.

Archived