For us Celebrity Survivor afficionadas

DocJohnB

Little challenge here.

We have Ian, Jennifer, Tom and Katie left.

How is it going to play out?

My predictions: Jennifer voted off as 4th. Tom wins immunity and votes off his biggest challenger, Ian.

Final vote is tough to call. If my two picks actually get there, Tom deserves to win. He has probably been as tough a competitor on this show ever. Not only physically, but mentally and psychologically too. Yet, he has po'd some of the jury including Ian and Colby and Caryn. Gonna be interesting.

Final vote: Tom, by a close vote.

OK. Now to qualify. You have to present your view prior to 8 pm EST. (about 3 hours hence). Anything after that is suspect :eek:

I agree - Tom will win. Depending on who wins immunity I think Ian is the next to go, then Katie. But then I have never been right yet - we will see. The jury can be mad at someone but when the time comes, they forgive.

I think you probably have about an 80% chance of being right. Obviously, Tom is way out in front of the pack.

However, there will be two challenges before the emergence of the final two survivors. The last immunity challenge (final 3 survivors) is always an endurance test (standing on a post or rock or something that is more difficult over time). Tom has proven himself over and over again in endurance, so if he gets to the final three, no one can compete against him.

That means the only chance anyone else has is to win the next immunity. Katie is a fair competetor as is Ian...in certain types of challenges. If one of them won immunity, the smart thing would be to vote Tom out...Ian is kind of a dim bulb, and I'm not sure he'd even do it.

So Tom will probably win, but you never know. After watching the finals of The Amazing Race last week, I don't count anyone out.

Jenn - 4th

Tom - 3rd

Katie - 2nd

Ian - the winner

Ian has played a smart game. He got Caryn, Tom and Katie to vote out Gregg. You could see by the look of the Jurors faces that this was a big play. Bearing this in mind Ian has had outplayed and outwitted most of the tribe. Without his smart move Jenn, Katie and Gregg would have been the final 3 with Gregg winning it. So the only question that remains is can he outlast them. Since he has won immunity many times I think he can do it. He promised Katie that he would take her to the final 2 (although he has promised this to many people) and I think he will. In 30 min we will know the outcome. Go Ian!!!

Well Tom won but I would never have predicted what Ian did. Maybe he was secretly hoping that, after he made that gesture, that Tom would take him?? Katie had more enemies than friends so that was a smart pick for Tom. I love that Chevy Truck he won. Next up - Guatamala!!

It was an intresting season!

IMHO Tom played the game very well from day one - day 39.

No Survivor all summer :(. Hard to believe Guatamala will be Survivor #10

Archived