Tea bags on Enchantment

Rlynng

Stupid question, but does anyone know what kind of tea bags they have on Enchantment? My DH is very picky about his tea (only drinks Lipton) so I need to know if I should pack a bunch of bags or not. I know Carnival serves Lipton, but it's been a while since I've been on RCCL and I'm not sure.

These teas were one of the jewels of my vacation. Disappointed with the quality of the fountain soda and the tea offered in the WJ/MDR, I made my own fresh iced tea all week using these tea bags along with lots of free ice and water.

The varieties that were available were:

Brisk (I think this is just regular Lipton black tea)

Darjeeling

Earl Grey

English Breakfast

Green Tea

Chamomile

Mint

Lemon

Orange

The decaffeinated black tea may also have been available but I do not remember for sure as I have no need for it. =)

There were also plain ol' paper-wrapped Lipton tea bags available which (as I've noted) I think are the same as the "Brisk" foil-sealed tea bags pictured here but probably cheaper for them to buy.

[EDIT: I thought I attached a picture to this message showing the specific teas but I can't tell if it took. Here is another link that shows the specific brand of teas that are available.]

Stupid question, but does anyone know what kind of tea bags they have on Enchantment? My DH is very picky about his tea (only drinks Lipton) so I need to know if I should pack a bunch of bags or not. I know Carnival serves Lipton, but it's been a while since I've been on RCCL and I'm not sure.

I think all the flavors of tea are Lipton, so DH should be fine.

Archived