My Dawn 5/1/05 Pictures

greenie

Oh Greeeeenie.........

After viewing those "Spirit" pics., (thanks) and your 9506 Dawn pics.,.....now I know why you booked the Spirit!!!!

You just LOVE those ceilings, don't you????

Weren't you shocked the first time you saw them? I was! I couldn't believe it!

Well....wait 'til I check out the Jewel bedroom ceiling!!!!!!!!! teehee

Need my daughter to come over to show me how to post the pics.

PS - Hope Shoreguy posts a full report when he is on/returns from the Jewel.

Don't know what we are doing after the Jewel.

Is the Feb., Spirit from NY??? I don't like to fly either - don't blame Joe.

How is sailing in Feb.?

We survived the storm last Sept., and the currents/winds 5/1.

NOW they said today that the hurricanes will hit here in Sept.?? OMG!

3 strikes...I'm out! lol

2Cruise, your journal sounds so cute! Please do jot down details, I was so bad at remembering to do so. I never saw the AB suite so not sure about the bathtub ... I think it might be big enough for 2, but not sure. Cosmopolitan? You been in an AB? Anybody else out there? ENJOY the AB, I have heard it is awesome!

Judy, it was a place called "Jungle Adventures" and was only about 20 minutes fromn the pier in Port Canaveral. Two friends from Orlando picked us up so I have no idea exactly how to get there. They have a website. It's pure "Florida Kitsch" as my FL friends said. But we all really had a good time and actually lerarned a bunch of stuff. A very quirky bunch of employees there, but nice. Only $14 or so. Right near it is an airboat ride place. If you can't find info on it, let me know. I would recommend it--my friends want to go back and bring their kids.

Nanny, I think you look great--you are so cute! I love that pic of you!

Cosmopolitan, har har. ;) Seeing that ceiling in the AC on the Spirit was a nice surprise--hee. When I first saw it on the Dawn, I wasn't shocked, more like "Ohh! Kewl!" :D Yes, the Spirit is leaving from NY in Feb 2006. I think that time of year you do have a good chance of having some rocky cruising either leaving or approaching NY. But I figure, oh well, worth the chance. It's a longer cruise (10 days) so we get farther south and have more time to play in the nice weather!

The pictures are great. Thanks for posting them. I cant wait till next Feb. It will be our first NCL cruise and these boards have been a great help.

Thanks! And I know exactly what you mean--we are booked for next Feb and already I'm getting excited. It's a sickness ...

:D

Judy, Let me see if I can find out the name of the airboat ride place ... we didn't get to do that, we spent so much time at Jungle Adventures and we wanted to have a few hours onboard while still in port. I'll hafta do an airboat ride some time!

Archived