Cabin 8392 on Voyager of the Seas?

Hi! Does anyone know anything about Cabin 8392? It's all the way in the back of the ship. It's an oceanview/balcony cabin. I read that the balconies are bigger back there but is there a lot of obstruction of the view from some metal supports? How about that big space at the back of the ship -- does it put you too far back from the water? Also, I want to work on my tan on the balcony -- would this cabin get plenty of sun or is it mostly shaded?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me with this. It will help me choose my cabin for my very first Royal Caribbean cruise.

We had 8392 on the Navigator, it should have the same balcony. The balcony was HUGE, I'd say three times a normal E1. There was some obstruction though it was not bad. The downside was LACK of PRIVACY, deck 9 sees ALL of your space! Also getting sun won't be a problem, there is NO shade! It's also a loong walk to the elevators. There is also a soot problem, you have to cover all deck furniture and look before you sit down! Here's a link to some pics on webshots.

http://community.webshots.com/album/346017738rbJDdj

Archived