Oasis reservations....

This is the first time for us on Oasis class. It appears you can start making reservations for dining and entertainment 2 months before sail date. Is that the way it works? For everything?

Thanks,

Shannon

That is correct. Just keep watching the royal website around 60 days out and you will see the ability to make reservations enabled.

Sometimes the show reservations open 3 months in advance, so I would start checking around the 100 day mark. (Ours didn't open until 67 days, and I found out on my roll call thread here on CC - so it's a good idea to join that thread for your sailing)

Here's an example of showtimes (it doesn't vary too much from cruise to cruise. I made a sample schedule based on this, and then when my reservations opened up, it was exactly the same.)

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_OA.pdf

This is the first time for us on Oasis class. It appears you can start making reservations for dining and entertainment 2 months before sail date. Is that the way it works? For everything?

Thanks,

Shannon

We have already been able to make reservations for entertainment for on Oasis, and we don't sail until feb 2013...

However MTD is not up for booking yet.

Archived