Guy's Burgers

MaiTaiMary

Sounds great, but we gotta steer clear. No veggie burgers! We're cool with the Bocas or Dr. Praeger's we get at Red Robin. Disappointed that there's not this option? Yes. Will it kill this awesome pre-first-cruise vibe that's bubblin' all around us?

Nope. :D

I lost almost 3 pounds during my week on the Liberty... 4 burgers... 6 nights in the Steakhouse. Granted the 3-4 trips to the gym didn't hurt!

Tom

Tom, does the steakhouse get old doing it six out of seven nights? We have reservations for 3 nights coming up on the Pride, but DH wants to do it more.

Tom, does the steakhouse get old doing it six out of seven nights? We have reservations for 3 nights coming up on the Pride, but DH wants to do it more.

There is enough on the menu, especially if you have not been there a few times, to try something different most every night. I used to only eat the steaks but more recently try to go lighter on a few nights. The chicken and fish are both tasty! We finally caved/opted for dessert on the last evening, and shared the chocolate sampler (hard to go wrong with that)!! :D

Tom

Are Guy's Burgers cooked to order, meaning there is a wait for each? Are you in a line like the regular grill or do they take your order and then you return when your number is called or something like that?

What is the best burger on the menu?

When we were on the Liberty. people were in both lines at 4:00 p.m. after coming back from excursions. It looked like they had burgers ready, but maybe if you had a special order, they would make it. My husband went through the line in no time flat and I asked if the burgers were ready and he said they were. The condiments bar has so many ways to fix your burger to your liking. Guy's Burgers looked like a good addition from the response we saw all week.

Sounds great, but we gotta steer clear. No veggie burgers! We're cool with the Bocas or Dr. Praeger's we get at Red Robin. Disappointed that there's not this option? Yes. Will it kill this awesome pre-first-cruise vibe that's bubblin' all around us?

Nope. :D

Makes one wonder if Sabrett carts, cotton candy stands, and Zeppoli's are next.

Maybe 40 years ago, someone did choose "Carnival" on purpose with a future vision!:p

I cannot wait to try them on the Conquest after her dry dock this month. March cannot get here soon enough!!!!

what are the hours like? just typically open for lunch? late nights? dinnertime etc?

On the Liberty the hours were the same every day: Noon to 6 pm.

It would be nice if they had perhaps a couple of hours opened up around midnight for some good heartburn fuel! :eek: :D

Tom

Archived