question on early saver guarantee deal

we booked a prem vista balcony original cost $814.00 each

i've gotten early saver savings to where the cost is now at $679.00 each

there are no no more premium vista balconys left.

the regular suites are at $869.00 each

so, do the regular suites have to be UNDER my original cost of $814.00 before i can submit the form and request an upgrade to a suite?

I know that in order to take advantage of the ES guarantee, the rate would have to come down to what you've matched to, so the $679 rate. I would imagine that the same would be true for an upgrade. Once you match down to a price and get that OBC, THAT price is now the one you have to work with.

Good luck! :)

so a jr suite would have to be at $679.0 each, for me to put in an ES request for upgrade, right?

thats gana be hard to happen i think

Right, once you get an early saver credit, that is the new price that you work off of...the old price is no longer in effect.

we booked a prem vista balcony original cost $814.00 each

i've gotten early saver savings to where the cost is now at $679.00 each

there are no no more premium vista balconys left.

the regular suites are at $869.00 each

so, do the regular suites have to be UNDER my original cost of $814.00 before i can submit the form and request an upgrade to a suite?

The higher category would have to be the same or below what you are paying now if you want a free upgrade, but you can pay to upgrade at any time. I doubt that the suites will come down to what you are paying now.

The higher category would have to be the same or below what you are paying now if you want a free upgrade, but you can pay to upgrade at any time. I doubt that the suites will come down to what you are paying now.

However, if you ES drops are sitting there as an onboard credit, they will let you use that towards your upgrade... just did it myself...upgraded from inside to balcony.... they used the total amount that we had actually "paid" and took the obc... but it worked out just fine.... We paid 1121. Price dropped to 1081. so our booking showed 1081 total paid with 40 obc. They charged us the difference in 1121 (actually our dollars paid ) and the cost of the category we wanted.

If you have paid 814 each and the cabin is 869 each, you will lose your obc, but it will only cost you 55 dollars pp to upgrade. Just make sure you tell them to use your obc towards the cost of the suite.

However, if you ES drops are sitting there as an onboard credit, they will let you use that towards your upgrade... just did it myself...upgraded from inside to balcony.... they used the total amount that we had actually "paid" and took the obc... but it worked out just fine.... We paid 1121. Price dropped to 1081. so our booking showed 1081 total paid with 40 obc. They charged us the difference in 1121 (actually our dollars paid ) and the cost of the category we wanted.

If you have paid 814 each and the cabin is 869 each, you will lose your obc, but it will only cost you 55 dollars pp to upgrade. Just make sure you tell them to use your obc towards the cost of the suite.

I didn't know that. Thanks!

Archived