Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

In case this wasn't posted before. I was on last week's cruise and bought the wifi card in port. I was able to get coverage for my phone and computer while near Cagney's outside seating on the Waterfront deck. I spent a couple of hours one day doing work on my computer there and it was much better than using the ship's wifi (which was awful at times). The Waterfront was a great place to take a walk or just to find a nice quiet place to sit and read and enjoy the beautiful weather.

Art

It's the kid's aqua park. That is the only deck plan location it says "to come." They haven't updated that site path yet.

Try this path; Plan your vacation, Plan by ship, Breakaway, Deck Plans, then click "15"

I find that sliding deck plan annoying fwiw. :D

HTH

K5S_1498_zps3994b7ce.png

Can anyone tell me if the balcony on 12180 is larger than the typical balcony? It looks from the deck plan and this photo that the rail slants outward. Does that increase the size of the balcony?

Can anyone tell me if the balcony on 12180 is larger than the typical balcony? It looks from the deck plan and this photo that the rail slants outward. Does that increase the size of the balcony?

I can't tell you for sure but a lot of posters said you get more room because it angles out. I've seen pics of it and it appears to be that way.

It is larger than the typical balcony, because it is at the end of the Bump-out.

The balconies at the end of the bump have a touch more space because they are angled.

Have you seen this; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkRUeqCmOMnGdFZWTVVzZndrc0NkN1N0TGpZb2ZYU2c&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Click on visual links for "B2, B3, B4", to show photos of angled balcony.

Theses photos clearly show the balcony has more sqft.

Enjoy. :)

HTH

These last two weeks, I read through the rest of this thread post the TA voyage writings! lol:) I'm sooo excited, and very thankful to all the posters of info in this thread. now i'm working through some of the reviews:) Thank you all:)

These last two weeks, I read through the rest of this thread post the TA voyage writings! lol:) I'm sooo excited, and very thankful to all the posters of info in this thread. now i'm working through some of the reviews:) Thank you all:)

It was fun following the building of the ship and first TA. We went in May and really enjoyed the ship.

What's with all the damaged balconies in the picture? That's scary.

It is larger than the typical balcony, because it is at the end of the Bump-out.

The balconies at the end of the bump have a touch more space because they are angled.

Have you seen this; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkRUeqCmOMnGdFZWTVVzZndrc0NkN1N0TGpZb2ZYU2c&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Click on visual links for "B2, B3, B4", to show photos of angled balcony.

Theses photos clearly show the balcony has more sqft.

Enjoy. :)

HTH

Thanks! I had seen the spreadsheet, but didn't notice the visual links. I'm pretty psyched about this room now!

Can anyone tell me what time and the best webcam to watch for NYC tomorrow???

I love the www.bermudawebcam.com

I will be tuning in on Wednesday :-)

Traveling next week-destination wedding :-)) Yay & Thanks!

It's nyharborwebcam.com and they always follow the Breakaway from when it enters the harbor, all the way out under the bridge.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Can anyone tell me what time and the best webcam to watch for NYC tomorrow???

I love the www.bermudawebcam.com

I will be tuning in on Wednesday :-)

Traveling next week-destination wedding :-)) Yay & Thanks!

If you look at the upper left of the Bermuda cam you will see a button for their other cams including NY Harbor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Archived