Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

It seems that there is less pool space than there should be on a ship this size. Am I missing something? From the pictures it seems that the Gem has more pool space with half the passengers.

In proportion it's seems less then on the Gem. But in total there's more poolspace, all are on the deckplans:

1. Small pool at H2O, like on Epic

2. 2 Pools in de center+1 for kids

3. The pool in the Haven

1., the one for kids and 3. are extra compared to the Gem

In proportion it's seems less then on the Gem. But in total there's more poolspace, all are on the deckplans:

1. Small pool at H2O, like on Epic

2. 2 Pools in de center+1 for kids

3. The pool in the Haven

1., the one for kids and 3. are extra compared to the Gem

No small pool like the Epic in H2O. Just waterfall showers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Great pictures as always.

Love the hull art or not everyone has to agree the Breakaway is a far better looking ship then the Epic. :)

ezu9etaz.jpg

I actually have to agree the paint job came out spectacularly and i hated the original render. I wonder what this means for the getaway becuase I like that one already

There are some great new pics being posted regularly on norwegiancruiseline on Instagram for those who want to follow. There are some new things going on and the pictures are nice. They now have two buttons inside the state rooms for do not disturb and make up cabin. This is a new electronic system that is replacing the dial they used to have outside your door. Everything is looking so gorgeous! As of March 4, some of the crew has arrived for the first time as well. Wish I knew how to repost pics from instagram.

There are some great new pics being posted regularly on norwegiancruiseline on Instagram for those who want to follow. There are some new things going on and the pictures are nice. They now have two buttons inside the state rooms for do not disturb and make up cabin. This is a new electronic system that is replacing the dial they used to have outside your door. Everything is looking so gorgeous! As of March 4, some of the crew has arrived for the first time as well. Wish I knew how to repost pics from instagram.

Scroll up. They've already been posted. ;)

I actually have to agree the paint job came out spectacularly and i hated the original render. I wonder what this means for the getaway becuase I like that one already

I like the lines of the ship better, including the more tapered aft and the less pronounced suite "hat" on her. I'm still fond of the Epic as my first "mega ship", but hull art aside (still don't like it) the Breakaway is a better looking ship IMO.

Are the photos posted anywhere else?? :cool:

Do you know where the pull down bed is located? Will it be over the 2 twin beds or over the sofa bed?

Or is it somewhere else in the room? We will have a mini suite with a large balcony

Do you know where the pull down bed is located? Will it be over the 2 twin beds or over the sofa bed?

Or is it somewhere else in the room? We will have a mini suite with a large balcony

It should drop from the ceiling over the sofa bed but nothing is certain until the first passengers report.

So, I am in a regular balcony on deck 14, are the balconies any different from deck to deck,

if so what is the preferred deck for a regular balcony? Thanks!

The balcony type (categories) are from

B9 (about $1,499.) B1 B2 B3 B4 B6 BA BB BC BD to BX(about $1,199.)

What's a "regular" balcony?

The balcony type (categories) are from

B9 (about $1,499.) B1 B2 B3 B4 B6 BA BB BC BD to BX(about $1,199.)

What's a "regular" balcony?

The prices depend on the sailing. Anyway, the aft-facing balconies tend to be larger than the regular balcony cabins. I think that may be what the OP is refering to.

So, I am in a regular balcony on deck 14, are the balconies any different from deck to deck, if so what is the preferred deck for a regular balcony? Thanks!

I have to assume you are in category BC (aft). BC's are also on deck 11 & 13.

Not much difference. If you are in one (of the BC cabins) on "the hump" it might be considered a tad better view.

The prices depend on the sailing. Anyway, the aft-facing balconies tend to be larger than the regular balcony cabins. I think that may be what the OP is refering to.

Just a note...

You are right, prices depend; and I was refering to a price list from 02/19/2012, over a year ago, for the TransAtlantic.

The B9 (SPA) was listed as $1,499. and the B1 (AFT) $1,399.

Archived